Black and white sur

Photographer Rodney Smith - the greatest genius of the American minimalist compositions and surrealism. The similarity of style shots of the photographer with pictures of the famous surrealist artist Rodney Smith is often called "Rene Magritte in the world of photography».

It takes only on film, and almost exclusively black and white photographs. Do not use special effects and photo lab knows inside out.

"Many of my pictures seem to be static and staged. Although in my case work is spontaneous. About 95% of the photos, I can tell you that a few minutes before their appearance, I did not even know I was going to make them ».

In his paintings striking simplicity and perfection of composition, the finest aesthetics and extraordinary mystery. They want to be considered for a long time, and to conjecture. Like the works of Magritte and his work is timeless.

"I think that the composition is in the photo is very similar to the rhythm of the music. If you have a powerful rhythm, then you have a strong sense of composition ».

Rodney Smith lives and works in New York. In an interview to the question "Talented born or become?" The photographer said, "I believe that every person has the ability, because everyone has feelings. The ability to express these feelings and have the talent ».

Over 40 years of professional activity Rodney Smith gained great popularity in the world of photography and has earned more than 75 awards of various awards in the field of photographic art.

See also:
Elliott Erwitt photographs ironic

Richard Avedon: Photographer legend

The legendary photographer Irving Penn

Masterpiece portraits by Annie Leibovitz

Persons of genius photographer Steve Mc Curry

via www.adme.ru/fotograf/lica-ot-genialnogo-fotografa-stiva-mak-karri-471255/

Tags

See also

New and interesting