10 stories about the fox who need to read all adults

Igor Farbarzhevich wrote a terrific series of instructive and good stories, combining them one called "Tales of Little fox." These short stories are imbued with wisdom, which is more than understandable adult children. So, as we are.

Website has chosen the best quotes and excerpts from cartoons that remind you of the most important values ​​in life.

Elovoe yabloko

- How nice of you to come, my son! - Glad Old Fox. - I baked pie strawberry jam. We drink tea.
- However, we are almost happy ?! - Said the Pup.
- It is true, my dear! After all, happiness - this is where all the houses!

The trail proshlogo

- Everything is possible - Old Fox smiled thoughtfully.
- All-everything ?!
- Of course! .. Much, much can be ...
- Why can not it be? - Eyes fox had stuck together.
- Boredom and lie ... cowardice and meanness ... They can not be at all.

Mirror in ovrage

- How to move to the city, I will become an important bird - the professor, ambitious and zanudlivym.
Fox ran to her and hugged tightly by the neck.
- What are you doing ?! - Crow coughed in his arms.
- I love you! - Pup exhaled loudly.
- A strong word! - She agreed. - And most importantly: nice!

The shear mamonta

- I ... I'm not afraid, - said fox, though still a little got cold feet: Wool and stood on end from the withers to the tail. - I have always believed that you ... is ... gone forever.
- Nothing in nature does not disappear ... - Mammoth mysteriously said, then raised to the sky, and suddenly blew the trunk.

White cloud, common tuchka

- The fact is that when animals die, their souls are white clouds and blue-gray cloud. All flying over the earth "lions", "cow", "Cats" or "hare" - the souls of animals, hurrying to Eternity.

Fox replied:
- Then this is not the eye, and lights! You need to know, because you - an adult.
Crow protested:
- What am I, an adult each day, whether that?

Cherished skazka

- Soon there will come a time when, and in the nearby forest wolves will drink from a brook deer and falcons feed leverets. Enmity time passes.

If you ever see a cloud in the sky and a cloud, like an old fox, do not worry: Old Fox is alive! Fantastic heroes do not die if they are dear to you! ..

Pup, you pomni

On the motives of fairy tales written and following a great quote:
- Fox - fox said lisёnku - you remember, please, that if you're tough, bad, sad, scared, if you're tired - you just stretch out your leg. And I will stretch you my, wherever you are, even if there is - or all of the other stars go to their heads. Because one sad fox divided into two cubs - this is not scary. And when you're holding the other paw paw - what's the difference, what else is in the world?

via melodiana.diary.ru/p15101004.htm#form

Tags

See also

New and interesting