10 celebrity age will surprise you. And not just you

These 10 stars look younger than we think. Someone lucky with genetics, someone - with plastic surgeons. Never mind. The result is that it seems that the time for them is simply not valid. Website a little jealous. A little bit.

Gwen Stefani

Blonde beauty, brain and lead singer of No Doubt, attention, 45 years. Yes. We also do not believe.

Salma Hayek

If you were shocked by the age of Gwen Stefani, better sit down, because Mrs. Hayek 48 years. But it is still pretty darn good.

Alison Hannigan

We first fell in love with Alison in the distant 90's, when he saw her in "Buffy - the Vampire Slayer." And then in the "How I Met Your Mother." Pull will not - in general, it 41

Jennifer Eniston

It seems that Jennifer Aniston has signed some sort of deal with the devil. Because the actress does not change at all. Even the hair is the same as in the first episode of "Friends." But time can not be fooled - it is now 46 years.

Jim Parsons

You probably agree that the actor who embodied the image of the legendary Dr. Sheldon Cooper, looks 27 years. Well, at 30. In fact, it 42 year. So it goes.

Elijah Vud

Hobbitses dear Frodo Baggins of the Shire as much 34 year. Do not believe us - google.

Halle Berri

Cheerful and beautiful Halle Berry 48 years. Everyone would be such genes!

Rachel Makadams

Canadian actress impressed audiences and critics by playing in "The Notebook." Then she was 25. And now - 36 , and it is still talented and charming.

Keanu Rivz

Most secretive and good actors in the world 50 years. Yes, I think I spent 20 years of commercials in a lethargic sleep, because his half-century - the most unexpected.

Dmitry Haratyan

Famous Russian Kharatyan-boy 55 years. But something tells us that the actor does not change. How to have a hat Boyarsky.

Also read:
18 famous parents and children alike as two drops of water

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-kultura/18-znamenityh-roditelej-i-detej-pohozhih-kak-dve-kapli-vody-968360/

Tags

See also

New and interesting