35 beautiful Jewish proverbs

wise Jewish people by God. About insightful mind Jewish legends - and for good reason. Witty sayings and proverbs "Children of Moses" help to better understand the wisdom of this world.

With money not as good without them bad. Adam - first lucky, because he had no mother in law. If the problem can be solved by money, it's not a problem - it costs. God gave man two ears and one mouth so that he listened more and talked less. Yes, God will protect you from bad women, from very good save yourself! Every Jew knows best. God can not be everywhere at once - so he created mothers. Do not be sweet - otherwise you eat. Do not be bitter - otherwise you spit. Fear front goat, horse - back, fool - from all sides. Guest and fish three days begin to smell. The knowledge does not occupy much space. Better Jew without a beard than a beard without a Jew. One has to live at least for the sake of curiosity. The deaf hear, like a dumb spoke, the blind saw, the lame like very quickly fled. God protects the poor, at least from the sins expensive. If charity cost nothing, everything would have been philanthropists. When an old maid marries, she immediately turns to his young wife. Parents teach children to speak, children are taught to parents to keep quiet. From a distance, all people are not bad. Maybe the eggs are much smarter than chickens, but they quickly become rotten. more than men would have done if women speak less. Well silent harder than to speak well. Poor woman - worse than rain, rain driving into the house, and the wife of his bad throws. The world does not disappear because a lot of people, because a lot of bad people. Lord, help me to my feet - I fall myself. If life is not changing for the better, wait - it will change for the worse. No matter how sweet was no love compote out of it does not cook. When there is nothing to do, take up the great work. When choosing between two evils, chooses both the pessimist. All complain about the lack of money, but the lack of mind - no one. who has no children, educate them well. It is better to die of laughter than fear. Experience - is a word that people call their mistakes. Gray hair - a sign of old age, not of wisdom. age, one sees less, but longer. The illustration on preview: Vladimir Lyubarov

The whole point of the peoples in the witty sayings:
Italian post wisdom
Japanese wisdom post
Chinese wisdom post

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie/kitajskoj-mudrosti-post-707560/

Tags

See also

New and interesting