I love Vysotsky

This world would have been different without Vladimir Vysotsky Vysotskogo.Tvorcheskaya life - more than 800 songs and poems, 20 roles in theater and about 30 roles played in films. Vladimir Semenovich he wrote every line, every chord, every his "cry", "thunderclap" made it clear to people that he understands them. He sang about the country and the current problems, and a distant dream. He told his story so that I wanted to rejoice and cry at the same time from an overabundance of feelings. Each of his song - is a world that he gave to all the people.

Website to collect for you the most interesting stories of the poet's life and offers a rare look at the photos of this man of genius.

A born talant

Vysotsky is different from many children's court two qualities: boundless kindness - he gave away and gave that he had; He kept in his pocket a piece of bread to give to malnourished mothers, when she was returning home after work. A second feature of his hit all the friends, especially when they called Vysotsky on the phone. If a two-year toddler picked up the phone and started talking, it is often mistaken for an adult - so low, thick, nedetskiy was in his voice. One day in class the teacher asked second-graders Vysotsky loudly sing a song. He diligently fulfilled her request. But to finish singing until the end was not able to see out as a lesson - the teacher put the child for the classroom door and put a deuce, apparently believing that he abused her.

Assertive akter

When Vysotsky first time in his life came to audition and sang, laughed at him and said that with such characteristics (hoarseness and so on. D.) It will not ever sing. However, he continued to go to trial. When Vladimir Semenovich went to another theater, one teacher asked him:

- What can you do?

- I'm writing songs.

- I have to run, but the 30 minutes I'll listen.

As a result, these 30 minutes stretched to two and a half hours.

First crazy lyubov

During a tour of the theater Wysocki had to find time to from meeting his first wife Iza Zhukova. One day he came to her in Rostov on the car roof. "I came to meet Volodya, come all - it is not. I say: "And your sitting on the roof ... It was interesting to come on the roof", "- says Iza Zhukova.

Mature tvorchestvo

Vysotsky offers a fantastic performance: in 42 years - more than 800 poems, records (both here and in the West), prose, two scripts, directing idea of ​​the film "Green Box" auditions, 27 roles in movies (the latest - Don Juan in " Little Tragedies "), the song to the top ten films. And, of course, as in the theater. Sometimes the episodes, but 4-5 in one performance. And concerts, concerts ... sometimes 5-6 a day! He practiced them faithfully - up downed the blood of the fingers and torn vocal cords.

Sportsmen

"I am very much involved in sports when I was younger. Worked just - boxing, acrobatics, but all sorts of sports ... Later, when he became an actor, I began to engage in sports for the stage, because we in the theater have to do all sorts of acrobatics ... "But more than a sport, Vysotsky I loved to write songs about sports. Sports stories came to him with the urban households, the stands of stadiums, from friends.

Beloved tolpy

When Vysotsky once flew on a plane traveling from another, a huge crowd surrounded the ladder, and all the people were attracted to him or photos that turned out to be on hand for an autograph. One man held out his party card. Vysotsky, seeing this, he said: "Why? You also expelled from the party ».

What he thought for a moment and answered: "Oh, to hell with him, sign».

True muza

Vysotsky in his life had a huge number of novels and relationships. However, neither Iza Zhukova, nor his second wife Lyudmila Abramova, nor the young actress Larisa Luzhin or actress Tatyana Ivanenko, nor his last love Oksana Afanasyev was not given to the poet as much inspiration and support as Marina Vlady. Vysotsky was her wake at night to sing a song just written. The renowned actress in one of his call drop everything to be with him when he got into another accident.

His letter to Marina Vysotsky sign "from you" because of an old legend about a bride who would not let the groom's house, which is the question, "Who is it?" Replied, "That's me." She opened it only when he said, "It is you».

An avid motorist

Over a lifetime Vysotsky was a large number of machines. Among the models were VAZ-2101, and "Volga" GAZ-21 and presented by Marina Vlady the Renault 16, but they were defeated by the singer that everything else liked to drive at a speed of 200 km \ hour. After a while Vysotsky bought a Mercedes. That was then only with Brezhnev, and often guards saluted Vladimir Semenovich, thinking it travels Secretary General himself. When some time later they found out that the car rides Vysotsky, the salute with even greater zeal and unselfish! This is called popularly favorite singer.

Sorry, oshiblis

Vysotsky and Vlady on the background of the M / V "Shota Rustaveli" (photo from the archive of S. Demin).

During a vacation in Sochi hotel room Vysotsky looked thieves. Along with the clothes and the clothes they have taken, and all the documents and even a key to the apartment in Moscow. Finding missing, Vysotsky went to the nearest police station, wrote a letter, and he promised to help. But help was not required. When he returned to the room, there were already stolen items and a note: "I'm sorry, Vladimir Semenovich, we did not know whose these things. Jeans, unfortunately, we have already sold, but the jacket and the document is returned safe and sound ».

On the verge of smerti

Summer of 1969, Vysotsky was a severe attack, and he survived only thanks to Marina Vlady, which at that time was in Moscow. Passing the bathroom, she heard moaning and saw that Vysotsky bleeding throat. She recalls: "You do not speak, half-open eyes cry for help. I beg to call an ambulance, you have almost disappeared pulse, I panic. The reaction of the two doctors and nurses arrived simple and brutal: too late, too much of a risk, you are not transportable. They do not want to have a dead man in the car, it's bad for the plan. As distraught people of my friends, I understand that the decision of the doctors irrevocably. Then I obstruct them out, shouting that if they are not now going to take you to the hospital, I'll make an international scandal ... They finally realize that the dying - this Vysotsky and disheveled and screaming woman - French actress. After a brief consultation, cursing, they take you on a blanket ... »

Fortunately, the doctors brought Vysotsky Institute of Emergency Care named after Nikolai Sklifosovsky time, a few more minutes of delay - and he would not have survived. Doctors fought for his life for eighteen hours.

Problems?

When in 1979 Vysotsky came to America, he was immediately surrounded by a crowd of journalists. The first question was about the "horrors of Soviet reality" and the "inhumanity of the communist regime».

- But do you really think - cut Vysotsky - that if I have a problem with my government, I came here to solve them?

More was not provoked.

Quiet smert

Vladimir Semenovich died in the midst of the Olympic Games held in Moscow. The Soviet authorities were trying to hide this fact from the people. The fact that the country has lost a great poet, artist, actor and bard, showed only two small obituary in the newspaper "Evening Moscow" and "Soviet Russia" and a modest advertisement on the window of the Taganka Theater box office, "the actor Vladimir Vysotsky died." Then, no one passed the back seat, keeping it at home as a relic.

A couple of days for the publication of notes about the death of Vladimir Vysotsky was dismissed chief editor of "Evening Moscow". And, despite all the obstacles, near Taganka Theater was a huge crowd, people did not disperse for several days. On the day of the funeral, many were even on the roofs of nearby buildings. Tribute to an artist came about 40 thousand people.

The hero does not zabyt

In honor of Vladimir Vysotsky called dozens of streets in different cities around the world, modern skyscraper in Ekaterinburg, asteroid pass and saddle-point plateau, canyon, glacier, mountain passes, one of the rocks of the mountains Kachkanar one of Pinega karst caves in the Arkhangelsk region, the plateau in the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego, passenger ship, oil tanker, boat, yacht, jet Airbus A330, there are two varieties of gladioli and a large number of cafes and restaurants.

Another Yuri Gagarin

Post adoration Mayakovsky

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/post-obozhaniya-mayakovskogo-488855/

Tags

See also

New and interesting