7 habits of old-fashioned for a date, which must again be steep.

The fact that the traditions associated with the date, change over time - this is an obvious fact. Many of them are or become old-fashioned and out of place, or at all forgotten. It always has been, and will continue on, nothing has changed.

But personally I would like to renew some romantic traditions, despite their old-fashioned. Young people take the example of the older!

Until recently, all the travelers did not do without these items:

1. Flowers on the first date

A small bouquet of flowers - this is a manifestation of great respect for the woman that you invited to the meeting. Admit that it begins with respect for a strong relationship.

2. Nice outfit for a date

I am for freedom of style: what to like it, and wear. But perhaps this is too much when coming to a meeting, for example, in basketball shorts and t-shirt. It is necessary to respect a partner, just dressed more or less decently.

3. Dancing to live music

I do not know about you, but I do not like clubs, which do not enjoy dancing, but only show their feigned coolness. I advise all the same to reduce his beloved mate in romantic place where musicians play live music. Believe me, there's a different atmosphere!

4. A clear understanding of what you want and expect

Always uncomfortable asking about the status of partner relations, especially when everything is in its infancy. Is not it better just to ask yourself: « What do I expect from the relationship? I>» It is necessary to have clear ideas about what he feels, rather than go with the flow for fun.

5. Small romantic gestures

Come up with a little poem or leave interesting messages on your voicemail - it's always very romantic. So you send a clear signal, by which a man realizes that he is interested in you.

6. Turning off communication devices for a peaceful dialogue

Without discussion! You can talk on the phone later.

7. No sex on the first date

Some men and women go on a date just for sex. It sounds silly, and even frightening, but really in many respects no further need. I even somehow uncomfortable with this fact.

I definitely old-fashioned. I do not understand how dating can pass without these tough moments. If you agree with me, then share articles with friends. It will be interesting to know their opinion.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting