6, the main rules of conduct during the attack dogs

Simple rules that can save you zhiznBlog Art of Manliness has published a useful instruction on how to behave if you are threatened by attack dogs.

When I lived in Tijuana, Mexico, to fend off stray dogs were commonplace. Basically they just bark but not bite. Just remain calm, avoid eye contact and to continue the way - that's all I had to do. If they are ready to attack, I pretended to pick up a stone and throw them. Usually it frightens them, and they left me alone. If the reception does not work, we go to the cause of real stones. Once a dog is not scared of any imaginary or real stones and tried to bite me. I used to backpack as a shield and struck a sudden blow to keep the aggressive dog at a distance. She finally gave up and I continued on my way, without any damages.

Here are a few rules that will help to escape unscathed if you ever come across a hostile dog, bloodthirsty:

Stand still. Fear and aggression anger the dog even more. Do not run away from a dog and avoid eye contact; slowly move away from the animal. If you see that the dog is going to attack, put something between you - a stick, a jacket, something that will protect you. When the dog attacks, use a stick or stone as a weapon. Try to aim for the eyes and the throat hit. If the bite is inevitable, substitute forearm, leaving three limbs free to attack the dog and protect the face and stomach. Not to take his hand out of the dog's mouth. After the attack, consult with your doctor about rabies and other diseases, which are the carriers of the dog. Contact the police and animal control.

via www.artofmanliness.com/2015/03/10/how-to-survive-a-dog-attack/

Tags

See also

New and interesting