Karl Lagerfeld's cat earns much more than you

All cats koshkaNemetsky fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, of course, a rich man. But what is shocking: even his cat Shupett richer than most people.

only a couple of days working model of the white fluffy zhivotinku managed to earn more than three million dollars.

She is currently regarded as the most spoiled cat in the world. She has two assistants, she travels around the world first class and even has its own account on Instagram with hundreds of thousands of followers.

According to 81-year-old Karl Lagerfeld, the creative director of Chanel and Fendi, last year Shupett performed two modeling assignments. One Japanese cosmetic brand Shu Uemura, the second for the calendar with the car Opel Corsa. Together, these two works brought her three million euros - a professional supermodels for a fee to work for over a year.

Although profit Shupett and not too large compared to the income of its main competitor, and the stars of the Internet «Grumpy Cat» ($ 100 000 on commercial transactions), Lagerfeld said that it is only because he is very scrupulous in choosing jobs for Shupett.

"I do not let her advertise food or something like that. She is too refined, - he explains. - She hates other animals can not bear children. She is always with me, and she has a couple of personal maids. They play with her, take care of her beautiful white six, spend treatments eyes and entertain her. She - the center of the world. If you saw her, you would understand ».

For the first time Lagerfeld Shupett saw his friend. "In the past it belonged to a friend of mine who once asked my maid to take care of his cat for two weeks while he is away. When he returned, he did not want to Shupett returned to him. He got himself a cat - says Lagerfeld.

Now the fashion is so crazy about her cats, which compares it with Greta Garbo. "There it is some ineffable grace - how it moves, how to play. She - refined inspiration ».

Lagerfeld and his Shupett rarely parted. They live, eat and sleep together. "Marriages between humans and animals are not allowed. I never thought I was in love with a cat "- with regret he once said.

And Lagerfeld has made every effort to be the muse to get everything they deserve.

We have our own Shupett iPad, it is a cocktail of drink only mineral water, brought back to order. This cocktail is water from Switzerland, Sweden, the UK and Germany. Diet cat, who is responsible for her personal chef, Patrice, is composed of hepatic paste, chicken and fish. Food is served on her favorite silver plates, manufactured by the French company Goyard.

If Shupett not eat at home, then dine in fashionable Parisian restaurants where she greeted like royals.

The famous restaurant Le Voltaire, on the bank of the Seine, is preparing for her special dish called "Eggs Shupett." This mixture of chopped boiled eggs and fresh mint. A café De Flore for special guests are prepared "a la Croquettes Shupett».

In honor of his beloved pet Lagerfeld has designed a range of accessories such as socks, key chains and bags. All accessories are painted in white.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting