Even today, these pictures and bears the pain, fear and zhestokostyu.9 August 1945 on the Japanese city of Nagasaki has fallen American atomic bomb. The effects of the explosion were appalling. It destroyed 74 thousand people and destroyed more than fifty thousand buildings. The tragedy occurred three days after the first atomic attack on Hiroshima Americans.
1. A huge mushroom cloud over Nagasaki on Aug. 9, 1945 was removed from the neighboring island locals. The photograph was taken 20 minutes after a US bomber dropped an atomic bomb on the city.
2. black shadow. Close to the epicenter of the explosion the temperature was so strong that most of the living creatures was instantly turned into steam. The internal organs of people within seconds became boiled and burned bones were turned to stone.
3. Mother and child are trying to live on. The photo was taken August 10, 1945, the day after on the Nagasaki bomb was dropped.
4. Photo charred body of a child in the ruins of the city. Photographer Ёske Yamahata August 10, a day I have been in the area of high radiation background, mortally ill. 20 years after the day he died of cancer at the age of 48 years old.
5. The Japanese found among the ruins of the children's tricycle. Nuclear bomb hit the city, destroying everything within a radius of six kilometers from the epicenter, including residential houses.
6. The boy bears on the back of his brother. This is another photo that August 10, 1945 did Ёske Yamahata. The picture, like most other photo, released after the end of the war staff of the United Nations.
7. Tram and passengers dead. The top of the photo - in the middle captures the tram, which was overturned by the blast. And next in the trench from the explosion lay its dead passengers.
8. A survivor is a man on a bicycle laden cleared from the ruins of the road. According to the most plausible according to the Manhattan Project Center, August 9, 1945, in Nagasaki, killing 74,000 people. However, it is extremely difficult to determine the total number of victims.
9. A young man, victim of the atomic bomb in Nagasaki. Man imprinted on the photo, lies on a bed mobile hospital in the city of Nagasaki. He is one of 25,000 wounded during the second US atomic bomb. Tens of thousands more people died later from radiation.
10. The boom, installed on the site of the crash, "Fat Man." The boom has been installed at the site of the atomic bomb in Nagasaki, August 10, 1945. Most of the affected area is still empty, the trees were charred and mutilated, almost no reconstruction was carried out.