David Beckham suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder - the desire for order and symmetry

David Beckham is suffering from mental illness - namely, obsessive-compulsive disorder (obsessive compulsive disorder). This disorder is expressed in its pathological pursuit of direct purity and arrange things in a simple, symmetrical manner or in pairs.

The World Health Organization has included this disease in the list of ten most debilitating diseases. David admitted that he is trying to get rid of his illness, but as long as he can not do it.

According to a footballer, he must see that every object in the house or hotel room is at a specific point. "I have all things I place in a straight line, or a watch to ensure that they were even. If, for example, I set up the banks with "Pepsi" in the refrigerator in order, and one turned out to be unnecessary, I'll take her to the buffet "- said Beckham.

"Before we filled up on the bed in the hotel room, I will take away all the brochures and books on the table. Everything has to be laid out nicely and stay in place ».

Source: www.peoples.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting