The oldest father in the world 96 years

Indian farmer Ramzhit Raghav became the oldest father in the world in 96 years, beating his own record. Two years ago, at the age of 94 years his first child was born - son and Raghav was first recognized as the oldest father in the world. Now he reaffirmed his ability to conceive after last week he and his 54-year-old wife Shakuntala's second son was born.

The man who has reached the age of nearly a century, explains his inexhaustible masculine energy healthy lifestyle and diet of fruit and dairy products. However, most of the neighbors are jealous of his sexual potential. According to Raghav, he has sex 3-4 times per night.

"The neighbors always ask what my secret, and I tell them that all God's will," - says an Indian. "I am healthy and I like to have sex with his wife. I believe that is very important to a husband and wife to have sex regularly, and if she asks, I can devote all night, but now for the sake of the children I still hold back their own needs ».

Father of two children, considers that such foods as almonds, butter and milk to help him to maintain sexual activity, which may be the envy of the young men. As the mature dad, he remained a bachelor almost all my life, until I met my wife about 10 years ago.

The Indian said that he and his wife do not want children, and his wife will be held at the sterilization operation. "We have limited financial resources and we can only meet the needs of two children. We want them to go to school and lead a decent life, "- said Raghav.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting