9 the shortest marriage in history!

1. The man who divorced his wife after a few seconds marry her

In 2012, in Dubai, a man divorced his wife almost married her. Immediately after the ceremony, the man walked out of the courtroom, where the wedding ceremony took place, moved to another, and a divorce.

The reason for the divorce was the work of the bride - she did not want to throw it, but her husband insisted on the dismissal.

2. TV presenter, who changed his bride during a bachelor party

In 2004, TV presenters and star of the TV series "Saved by the Bell" Mario Lopez and Ali Landry broke up after only two weeks after the wedding. In 2011, Mario admitted that it was due to "case" at a bachelor party in Mexico: "All the rest. At that time I was not a mature man .... " After the bride learned about the violation of her new husband, their marriage was annulled. Both ex-husband is now happily married.

3. The bride, who was attacked by her new husband

In 2012, 26-year-old driver Nicky Pierce and 21-year-old Tammy divorced four days after the marriage, after new husband Woman accused of flirting with the best man. It came to the young man broke all the gifts donated to the wedding, and then, in a fit of jealousy broke his wife's nose. Later, the girl said: "It was good that I ran away from him. It was too fast and I was too young, but I never thought that this is over so quickly ... »

4. Pop singer, whose first marriage lasted 55 hours

For Jason Alexander, a childhood friend of pop singer Britney Spears' first marriage began and ended during the celebration of New Year in Las Vegas in 2004. Britney Spears arrived to Alexander in Sin City in his private plane to spend time together and go on a spree, married him. After just 55 hours, Britney regretted his choice and the marriage was annulled. Britney later said it was a joke that went too far.

5. The actor, who chained his wife in handcuffs, so that she did not run away

The marriage of the late actor Dennis Hopper and Michelle Phillips of the singer lasted only 8 days, as the eighth day, the young man chained to his beloved handcuffs. She did not long endure.

6. A Saudi groom left his wife on their wedding night

A Saudi groom left at the time of the marriage ceremony, and not completing it. It all happened after he repeatedly received evidence of other contacts of his bride. Fine-tune it was the former boyfriend of the bride: a young man threw a lot of photos of an intimate nature, seeing that the groom could not resist, and he changed his mind to marry.

7. The bridegroom, who had died, said "yes"

Not much is known about the couple, but their union lasted only a few seconds, according to an article published in April 1967 in the newspaper Connecticut.

65-year-old Manila, just saying "I agree," dropped dead. Bride shock fainted and did not come to his senses. For a man, it was to be a second marriage, but for the girls - the first.

8. The actress, whose marriage was annulled because she was already married

Marriage Hungarian actress Zsa Zsa Gabor American playboy lasted only one day. The actress has been married for nine times, and even released a series of books on the subject: "How to catch a man," "How to keep a man" and "How to get rid of the man".

She married Felipe de Alba on a yacht near Puerto Vallarta in early April 1983, but the next day, marriage was annulled because it does not come into force prior to her divorce her husband. The most curious thing that Gabor and later canceled a second wedding with de Alba, scheduled for July of that year. "It is boring .." said Gabor. "He's a playboy, but I'm hard-working actress ...»

9. Actress silent films, which was locked from her husband on their honeymoon

In 1919, the actress from the silent films Jean Acker and actor Rudolph Valentino met at a party. Two months after they were married znakomtstva. On the same day the bride was disappointed in his choice, and locked herself in the wedding night in a hotel room. All this took place six hours after the ceremony. Marriage was never completed.

As it turned out later, the girl was in the "love triangle" in the group of actors who have been forced to hide their non-traditional sexual orientation and felt for each other secret amorous feelings. To avoid the vicious circle Acker decided to get married, but did not dare.

Tags

See also

New and interesting