This girl I tried to find someone like himself over the network. The result is shocking!

Three friends from Ireland creates unusual campaigns in popular social networks called 'Twin Strangers' (Strange twins) to find their counterparts around the world. Immediately after the start of the campaign, Harry, Terence and Neave have to send a lot of photos of people very similar to them. Less than two weeks later, he sent a photo of the girl, which was fantastic like the Neve. Just unreal coincidence.

Three friends Harry Inglish, Terence Manzanga and Neve Guineas (Niamh Geaney) from Ireland who decide to find their "twins" all over the planet 29,574,455

As soon as the guys started a campaign, they immediately began to send lots of pictures similar to them people

But nobody was able to match the double named Karen from London, which is just fantastic looked like Neve

Niv wrote on Facebook: "I found Karen in using social networks, and this weekend we met in real life!"

And here they finally met

"I will not lie - we were both very frightened, watching the self-similarity"

The couple just could not take her eyes from each other

To emphasize their similarities, the girls decided to do the same makeup

It. Just. Incredible!

They even smile at the same!

As for the other participants in the experiment, they have also found a set of twins, but none of them was so much like each other as Neve and Karen

VIDEO:

Tags

See also

New and interesting