That smoking in the traffic police in Ulyanovsk?

The original initiative shown by the traffic police of the Ulyanovsk region - on the order of local confectioners released candy called "dear children." According to "Rossiyskaya Gazeta", the labels are placed road signs, and printed on the back of the puzzle for the SDA. Thus traffic inspectors intend to promote safe road behavior among children and adults.

I do not know, how about safe behavior, and geeks these chocolates can be detected accurately. The author of "The Da Vinci Code" should be drown from envy to the writer of these puzzles.

We read about the wonderful puzzles under the cut!

- In a triangle on the cow boys looked sternly. What is this beauty?

- This is the "Transhumance»!

I'll tell you how honest girl: I looked at the sign, usually just think "Cow!" It is assumed that a small child will now be thinking, "Oh, yes there transhumance!»?

More - more. I pull out wide leg ... ©

- The X in wide trousers standing there, legs apart.
Remember the rhyme to the word "dumping"! Well, of course, is ...

- "Camping"!

On, baby, candy and remember the rhyme to the familiar to you the word "dumping". And at the same time to the "brokering", "restructuring" and "long-term loan." And by the way, you greetings from Scully and Mulder:

Of the machine hangs alien spaceship.
And he kidnaps rays motorist.

("Car Wash»)

I do not know who wrote these puzzles there. But he had to go to the traffic police, and hudozhku, paint type "Dream, inspired by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate, a moment before waking up." Well I now shower head in the bathroom be afraid!

And now a mystery worthy of the said "The Da Vinci Code».

Number two turned to the letters T and O. Soft sign overturned.
What does that mean?

("Movement without stopping is prohibited»)

It took me twice. Twice I had read the riddle, then looked at the fucking sign, until I realized that the "number two turned" - S. But this writer thought that the unfortunate children do not yet know the Latin alphabet. But, times have learned the alphabet - certainly well associate and decrypt any Cyrillic signs, expanded from top to bottom, left to right and in any other position of the Kama Sutra. Ulyanovsk - the cradle of young Einsteins.

And the finale:

Boy running along the road, knocking down poles. Unknown man catches up with him. Both rush forward and one step back.

("Caution - children».)

I, in principle, enough already with the first sentence of his unobtrusive poeticism. But enjoy it finally, I score? Else - and caught the undeniable influence of Japanese poets of the Tokugawa era. It's pure haiku:

Boy running along the road, knocking down poles.
Unknown man catches up with him.
Both rush forward and one step back.

It tells the story of how a samurai one night on a deserted road chasing a boy indecent. But the boy in one of the previous incarnations was a great master and was able to put out a candle burning eyes; so the collisions of different parts of his body with pillars in a special way broke the pillars, and no dice, and nothing could stop him. Their eternal running after each other, embodied unknown but talented artist on a triangular frame with the scroll of the best cinnabar, symbolizes the continuous movement of the wheel of Samsara and the vanity of all things on earth.
In short, test you, Ulyanovsk unknown policeman - a pastiche failed. Although it is too early to young children about such zest.

In a fiction novel I read that children sold toys, seemingly unpretentious and mechanical, but with a hidden magical potential. A child who is capable of magic, without noticing it, in the game, forced to get up toy that was not spelled out in the owner's manual - followed by a master magicians took away young talent in students. And those who did not have the talent and playing toy on a mechanical level, until it broke down with age.
These wrappers for some reason I strongly reminded the screening system.

via zmeyka_taya

Tags

See also

New and interesting