The pledge of a happy marriage: 15 questions that you should ask your significant other before marriage.

Marriage - it's really a beautiful thing. Of course, people can not promise that they will love someone after 10 or 20 years, but they can make the maximum to make the life of their partner's unique.

If you are soon planning to tie the knot, ask your beloved or chosen one of these 15 questions.

Why do you love me?
People think that this is a rhetorical question. Most will say that we love the other person just like that, but it's a terrible answer. People should be able to list the specific qualities of the elect, that they cause these feelings.

Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
The answer: "Because I love you" - not suitable. Your partner needs to know what vicissitudes of life he is ready to share with you. You set yourself small goals and reach them together.

You can do everything possible to keep the romance?
It's not an easy job. It requires a lot of effort and a lot of imagination. And every year it becomes more difficult. Both of you should endeavor to keep the romance. Ask your partner if he was ready for this.

Will you grow with me?
Most people grow apart over the years, because I think it has reached its peak. But relations are developing all the time.

Can you walk with me through all the trouble?
Tough times can ruin your relationship, if you are, of course, let them do it. If you decide to be with your partner, do not let difficulties embroil you.

You'll be able to make concessions?
The key to a happy relationship - the suppression of his ego. Be ready to play in the debate and to make concessions to his partner, if you want to be with him.

Can you put our relationship above all else?
To save your marriage, you need to know how to prioritize. Ask elect whether he is ready to put your relationship in the first place.

Can you be a good parent?
How can someone know if he would a good parent? It's very easy. You just have to try very hard to be. This is the key to success.

Will you constantly remind me how much do you love me?
People just need to hear it periodically. We know that love is not eternal, and so we want to hear it. Not only your actions, but words have tremendous power.

Can you do everything possible to preserve the spark?
Sparks did not ignite by themselves. In relations have to be the force that will inflame your spark and would not let her fade away.

Can you support me when I needed to?
Not only financially, but also spiritually. Perhaps even physically. Life is very unpredictable and you never know what you're going to survive.

Can you promise to continue to pursue their personal goals and dreams?
Marriage - is not the end of your existence as a person. You just have to continue to evolve and try to realize their dreams.

You can take care of myself?
Find out whether your partner regularly eat healthy foods and vitamins. Will he look after their health. None of us wants to burden their loved ones.

If I have to go first, you will be able to be with me till the end?
Will your partner be with you until your last breath? No one wants to leave them alone in this world, so it's better to be safe and know that you will have someone to hold.

Can you promise me that when I'm gone, you'll be able to continue to live on ?
Do you love this man, and certainly do not want the rest of his years he spent in solitude, suffering for you. Man must live, because his life is not over.

Ask these questions the person with whom you're going to spend the rest of your life so you can keep warm and tender feelings for decades. Everyone wants to be confident in your partner, and you - not an exception.

Share with your friends this article, even if they ask these questions to their chosen or beloved.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting