This girl create fun caps tailed humming ... Your cat is already dreaming of this!

I look and I noticed that among today's young people found an incredible amount of creative and enterprising individuals. Find origiginalnuyu idea for a start-up or build a successful business out of the blue - for a person is open-minded, in general, it is not difficult.

29-year-old American named Meredith Langley found such an outlet for creativity and earnings seemingly banal. She recently learned to knit. And now she knits hats for cats from all over the world, and even created a line of hats for cats called Hats for Cats.

Meredith claims that draws inspiration directly from life. She finds vivid images in everyday life: «I take the usual idea of ​​such forms of nurses, and put it into their creations. Sometimes it is quite difficult to convert daily routine into something fun and big ». I>

Riding Hood for your caudate pet can be purchased for as many as 15-40 dollars.

Funny Accessory!

product often serves Meredith's favorite cat.

Some might call this animal abuse, but do not be confused scowl of a four-legged purring. Sometimes you can afford to play a trick on someone, even if it is your own cat. Tell me about this girl's creations to your friends.

www.etsy.com/people/MeriDenise?ref=pr_profile

Tags

See also

New and interesting