Sockets - New oil rigs?

ancients measured their habitats taking into account the location of vital resources. That is why they often twisted remains found in the thick soil in the vicinity of water bodies. Modern office workers, archaeologists of the future will probably be near the fossilized rozetok.Odnovremenno with how smart with social networks and the ability to do self has become a necessity, Socket as the only way to maintain his life was the most important resource. Lyricist not just once or twice seen people in the institutions selected a table close to a power outlet. Also imprinted on your iPhone polurazryazhenny serious quarrel between managers in the office for the division charger mobilnika.Estestvenno that already there were people who skillfully benefit from the new trenda.Rasskazyvaet Alevtina, the conductor of the train Samara-Moscow:

"We have passed stringent checks and inspections, so that now the outlet works, and in the vestibule and into the compartment. And before that one night could earn from 2 to 5 thousand rubles - to take the 100-200 rubles for charging a mobile phone. In the early evening catching up those with iPhones. A little later - all the rest. Especially good when traveling youth, students, those without a mobile phone and an hour will not stay! Good fat is guaranteed! "The bartender tells Victor about colleagues who have found another way to enrich:

"Of course, it is believed that people come to the institution to communicate. But usually all sit with the phone. Sooner or later, one sees that the mobile phone is about to sit down, and asked the bartender to put it on charge. And there is that gets drunk and goes without the phone. Of course, I never imagined someone else did not take my colleagues, too, but in other such bars - the usual case. Try then prove that you have left a mobile phone in the bar, and dropped it in a taxi when the unconscious was driving home! "The original way to find the businessman Sergei:

"I have since June in the office for every three jobs one free socket and it paid. Can you wean the personnel to sit in social networks from work computers, but can not take away their iPhones - so they still work instead of sitting and picking his social mantle. So I introduced for the use of socket symbolic fee - $ 100 per charge. Working! People lay their phone because the battery iPhones barely enough to service calls and correspondence - and engaged in business. Electricity, of course, saving both a penny, but the performance of staff is growing! "And, behold, the host of the network service delivery products Rustam also found a profitable way out of the situation:

"A couple of times there were problems due to the fact that the carrier is not discharged in time to the phone. Losing a couple of orders, of course, is not a big problem - but it's still a precedent. So instead of quarterly bonus I gave these "heroes" smartphones DEXP Ixion (prim.redaktora - the market price in the region of 4 500 rubles). It is full of Android-smartphone, which runs our entire corporate software, but due to the powerful battery charge is enough for 2-3 days of continuous patrols. It is not strange, after some time, such as mobile phones and asked other staff - really convenient not to depend on the outlet when on the move all the time, not in the office ".Poka for smartphone manufacturers top priority is to increase the screen size, processing power, and manic race reducing the thickness of the body, the outlet will remain a promising source of income. Perhaps we will soon see the whole start-ups built to the benefits of the new "vital" needs of modern cheloveka.A is honest - how much time to blow off your phone during the reading of this text?

Tags

See also

New and interesting