In the Caspian Sea, 42 kilometers from the coast, is the village of Oil Rocks. The village is located on the metal racks, started to be built in 1958 for the production of oil. In the heyday of the high seas were built power plants, nine-storey building dormitories, hospitals, recreation center, hlebzavod and even lemonade shop. Was in oil and a small park with these trees.
At present, the Oil Rocks - more than 200 fixed platforms, and the length of streets and lanes of the city to the sea reaches up to 350 kilometers. In November 2009, the Oil Rocks celebrated their 60th anniversary.