Yoga and cleaning at the same time! Ideal for active housewives.

You are young and active, but wear his hours at work or get tired of household chores? In any case, in order to keep yourself in shape, you can not do without exercise. Yoga - a great way to relax for active girls. But you do not always have time for such studies? That's what says about this artist Anna Belovitskaya: «From a sedentary lifestyle, in particular by drawing sick my back, and I went to yoga. Once I missed a session and work out at home. And all the sketch as evidence, how could ». I> Now you can find a variety of master classes on yoga directly on the Internet, but these sketches will help you to do yoga at any time, anywhere. And if you miss your favorite activity, you can easily compensate for everything in everyday life. How is it possible? Look own! Enjoy exercise and household chores at the same time!

Maybe these exercises little resemblance to yoga, but improved health, positive and good mood while cleaning Guaranteed! Moreover, the children will be fed, and the apartment will shine with cleanliness. Share these fun pictures with friends.

dalwen.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting