Italian diva Monica Bellucci 50 years, but she's as beautiful and attractive.

Beautiful, smart and sexy ... damn this Italian beauty turned 50 years old, but with age it has added more charm, her beauty become even more attractive ... The truth say that Italians know how to grow old and beautiful with age only become more attractive. Monica Bellucci is not only held the actress, but in the past and successful model, and just a beautiful woman ... Among the most famous works of Monica Bellucci in the movie - the movie "Malena", "Asterix and Obelix: Mission" Cleopatra "", "The Passion of the Christ". < br />
It seems that her beauty resilient ... And that's the secret of the famous Italian nehitromudry: «When I had children, I did not think about death, and did not feel that old. And in 45 years, I gave birth to a second child, and realized that the youth was much stronger physically. But now I feel much better than when I was 20 years old. I am confident and better cope with the problems. I accept myself for who I am, and the fact that perfection does not exist, and therefore does not aspire to it ». I> She manages to be a sex symbol for decades. But the femme fatale affects not only the charm of its beauty, but also acquired wisdom. Therefore collect the best life quotes from Monica Bellucci. Its philosophical approach to life helps her to stay young and beautiful not only in spirit but also in body.

«I'll never be thin. I am by nature a rather lazy. I like to eat. I real - such. And it does not intend to become unreal ». I>

Photo: MonicaBellucciFan

«We belong to no one: neither our husbands or children. We can only something to share with people who love ». I>

Photo: CBakerPhoto

«No need to hate people who are jealous, because they recognize that you are the best». i>

Photos: HQ-Photo

«Every woman likes to be loved». i>

Photo: PinMe

«Beauty is really the force, but only if you know how to use it. It's like having a Ferrari if you are not able to go for real, she'll to anything ». I>

Photo: Imgur

«Femininity - the harmony, naturalness and sensuality». i>

Photo: jennifer Livingston

«Human knowledge has increased significantly in technology - but not in the sense». i>

«In my opinion, it's silly, being young and beautiful, to become a kept some moneybags infinitely fast life at parties. Beauty should help us to find harmony, love and meaning in this crazy world ». I>

Photo: Cinema

«A woman can love as if they will never go away. But there may come a day that she left as if does not love ». I>

Photo: KinoPoisk

«Speak purity, jealousy, she did not need it. Because my man - this is my. And even break up the wall, it will not be your. Never! » I>

Photo: Sinaimg

«The beauty of a woman becomes a problem only in two cases: when it is not, and when there is nothing but beauty». i>

Photo: Nyirseghir

«Love lives only if there is mutual respect and freedom. The desire to possess another thing like - is absurd ». I>

Picture: Img-Fotki

«People can forgive a man mind, even talent, but the beauty - never». i>

Photo: BlogSpot

«Beauty becomes lively and interesting when it is hidden clothing». i>

«I'm a good mom. But that does not mean I'm a good girl. I need a risk ». I>

Photo: PinImg

«I feel alone with a good and comfortable, but not because I'm beautiful. I know many very beautiful people whose lives are terrible. And it is very bad with myself. Feel interior comfort - this is not what you look like in appearance and the way you feel inside. I am happy man, because experienced a lot of love to yourself - I have a very big family ». I>

Photo: ForWallpaper

«You have to be forgiving. After all, who are we: madmen, who are trying to keep balance on the ball, which itself by moving with frightening speed, travels the universe. Who in such circumstances can be perfect? ​​» I>

Photo: Radikal

«These moments of pleasure in my life - when I eat in the company of his friends». i>

Photo: UOL

«My body means a lot to me ... my face, my legs, my arms, my hands, my eyes ... everything! And all this I use ». I>

«Never in the world would not like that I was twenty again. Now I am much happier than it was then, because at that age we still recognize ourselves, trying to figure out what we want to be suffering from a lack of confidence. Now I know exactly what I need and what I can not live ». I>

Despite his age, Bellucci is one of the most beautiful and desired women in the world! Tell us about this amazing Italian connoisseurs.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting