They tried, but got ... 17 wonderful pictures of cats, thieves.

From fairy tales we remember that cats - especially courageous and resourceful animals. However, many of us at home have these lumps of happiness, and in fact it turns out that cats - big pranksters and thieves excellent. And if raccoons in search of tasty twig ahead, the SEALs are looking for more sophisticated ways to get what you want.

Below is a selection of pictures of cats, who tried but were caught.

1. They caught her with the handle Fluffy? Look under the couch: he did not write the poem out there? B>

2. "All that next to my basket automatically becomes mine!» I>

3. "I dragged you along in preisp ... In a secluded place». I>

4. Males also go fishing, however, in its own way. B>

5. The next time the owner should think about whether the cat will give their prey in an amicable way. B>

6. This cat did not bother about what is half empty or full glass. He drinks milk. B>

7. "Yes, boss, I'll watch your sandwich». I>

8. Kota adjusted: have to eat cookies, and even most of his produce. B>

9. Mouser given salary. Okay, okay: he took. But also I deserve? B>

10. Pulling up on the fish: Combine business with pleasure. B>

11. Grow up, kids! B>

12. "These Fools would never guess to look upwards». I>

13. In another situation, we would have looked, someone who had eaten. B>

14. Côte romantic rushes out on a date. B>

15. The main thing - persistence and perseverance. Logic is not risky for the boys. B>

16. "What a strange nose at this guy. Okay, now dismantled, edible whether it ». I>

17. Young naturalist observation leads. B>

When we observe the careful and sometimes comical movements of your dinner hunting cat, I do not want to disturb him. Because then when you realize it is hot, it will make a touching muzzle that offended him is somehow inconvenient. Keep your cats and feeding time, or themselves be without tasty!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting