Thanks to this unique invention, a young mom first saw her newborn baby ...

Kathy Bates for 11 years did not see a white light. She is blind, as a child, as a result of a rare eye disease. Kathy recently became a mother, and because of the unique advanced technologies - electronic points called eSight, gained the opportunity to see his newborn baby ... Katie Joy knew no bounds! It is worth noting that a loving mother not only sees her baby for the first time, it generally holds for the first time and sees the child. One can only imagine how she felt at that unforgettable moment ...

Katie could not get enough of long fingers of his son, who, she said, like the fingers of his father.

And his little mouth, which is time to see a young mom, it is very similar to her own.

But after Katie studied his son's little body from head to toe, she admitted that her dear baby has inherited all the best from mom and dad.

Kathy also watched as her husband was holding their baby. She admits that it is difficult to convey all the feelings that overwhelmed her at the time ...

Kathy law, this touching moment is simply impossible to convey in words. Prepare handkerchiefs ... I assure you, they need you while watching this video tearjerker. B>

Sister Bates hopes that modern technology can help Kathy also be witnessed growing her son.

Personally, I could not hold back the tears ... I am glad that such brilliant inventions like eSight, give blind people the opportunity to find out what is happiness - just to see. I wish that such discoveries were made available, and to ordinary people. Share this touching moment your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9crPvfcEy4&x-yt-cl

Tags

See also

New and interesting