Master class by a teacher. His method of error correction turned the entire education system!

In that time we have to make sure that the teacher - is not just a profession but a vocation ... If you're not ready to devote entire days and sleepless nights other people's children, and their lives educating our future generations, you should most likely consider at its thou place? It is better to realize this early, so as not to cripple the life of themselves or someone else's children. You may think I'm exaggerating, and exaggerating, but in reality this is the case.

When I saw what he did this teacher, I have no doubt that this man works on a calling. It's great when the teacher not only boasts excellent store of knowledge, but also a great sense of humor! Just see for yourself. Personally, I would put in such a deuce, but this teacher a special approach to each student. Now, his students will know exactly the difference between "evolution" and "revolution." Originally and effectively! That's what a real teacher!

very wise, I would even say extremely professional approach! The teacher knows how much in the learning process mean visual memory and an individual approach to each. He understands that children need to be able to speak their language, while remaining in place. What you need to have the patience to SO reach every student ?! I am sure the owner of this notebook is now properly assimilate difficult for him a lesson. We have no caring teachers! If you think so, too, share this article with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting