20 touching photos of women who have just become mothers. These emotions are not tampered with!

It is said that happiness can not be weighed and measured, but obstetricians somehow comes out! This is the most touching and sentimental moment in your life when mom first heard the first cries of her baby, first touching his tiny pen for the first time pressed to his chest. She wore it under her heart for nine months and was looking forward to his birth.

Today has prepared for you a selection of incredibly soulful and sensual photographs of women who have just had the honor to wear the proud title of "mother." When you look at these powerful images, you realize that the words are superfluous: there says heart. Such emotions are definitely not tampered with! I do not know about you, but I'm reviewing these pictures once again, so each of them a deep and touching. Bravo photographers who could capture such moments! Bravo to these women who gave us great happiness!

Photo: Michelle Garey

Photo: One Tree

Photo: Colorado Birth

Photo: Photos by Lei

Photo: Cradled Creations

Photo: Kristin Jent

Photo: One Tree

Photo: Ashley Marston

Photo: Crowned

Photo: Facebook

Photo: New Creation

Photo: Peace-love-babies

Photo: Megan Crown

Photo: Calla Evans

Photo: Calla Evans

Photo: Leah Jent

Photo: Kimber Lingray

Photo: Vannessa Brown

Photo: Leah Jent

Photo: Crowned

It's amazing what a range of feelings overwhelmed those of the fair sex. Here everything: tears of happiness and peaceful smile, and blissful emotion ... If you are already a mother, I think these pictures helped you remember a wonderful moment of appearance of your baby's birth. If you're just thinking about how to have a baby, I think the footage will push you to such a bold step. Such moments of truly priceless! I wish every woman to experience this joy once in your life.

This post is about the miracle of the appearance of new life into the world is so good that it is not a sin to show all her friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting