13 superb grannies over 60 who seem to age become more beautiful.

I do not know where he went this stereotype, but women somehow wish that their age is a mystery. Fortunately now what did not come up to artfully hide the years: hair dye, plastic surgery, anti-aging cosmetics, lifting peeling massage ... Moreover, ask a woman about her age considered bad manners! Recently, however, more and more often in the pages of fashion magazines can be found not young girls and chic ladies in the age that everything just looks amazing. Apparently, so the editors of the top publications trying to drive into the heads of people that you can be beautiful at any age. Today, the team Ofigenno.cc will take the example of the glossy magazines and will host 15 gorgeous women who are in their years looks delicious. No one is saying that they do not resort to plastic surgery, do not sit on a diet and do not use anti-aging cosmetics. Whatever it was, in his 20 with a very large tail, they are irresistible.

Carmen Dell'Orefays ('84)
She still flaunts on the podium and read on the pages of the most popular publications devoted to fashion. «Sexually, I'm as gourmet as food» i>, - says the old woman desperate (even do not dare to say so).

Julie Andrews (79 years old)
Amazing lady in which charm galore. The public, she is known for the role of Mary Poppins, as well as an active fighter for the rights of sexual minorities. This grandmother has awards "Grammy", the "Oscar", "Golden Globe". Not a woman - a dream, what else to say.

Raquel Welch ('74)
Sex symbol of the 1970s. Everyone remembers her in the film "One Million Years BC," where she appeared before the Public cute, bright, expressive blond girl in a bathing suit. She never tried to hide that from time to time likes to pull something to the surgeon here and there. However, without these natural look so well in his later years, too hard.

Helen Mirren (69 years old)
This elegant lady remembered for all roles crowned personalities (British Queen Charlotte, 1994, Elizabeth I, 2005, Elizabeth II, 2006). By the way, before becoming a Helen Mirren, she was called Elena Mironova. «When the time comes - I, too, will come to a plastic surgeon» i>, - she joked in numerous interviews.

Diane Sawyer (69 years old)
About this mega leading often joke: "Presidents change, but Diana is." It was she interviewed many of the presidents of the United States and began working at the headquarters of Nixon. Audiences love her combination of feminine with perseverance, honesty, intelligence, drive. Diana admitted to journalists that his views of flowering cabbage is required a special diet.

Susan Lucci (68 years old)
TV-Guide knowingly put her on the 37th place in the list of "50 Greatest TV icons and History" in 1996. Susan became known for his starring role in the TV series 70, which is still going in the USA - "All My Children." This searing babulechka also does not hide his love for plastic.

Peggy Lipton (68 years old)
The life of this beauty and the favorite of millions of age no longer seem like a fairy tale: rectal cancer has not passed unnoticed. Peggy says its appearance - the result of proper skin care. She began her career as a model. Many will remember one of the main roles in the TV series "Twin Peaks».

Jaclyn Smith (67 years old)
This famous actress assures everyone that has not resorted to plastic. Back in the eighties, she sold several brands of clothing and perfumes.

Sofia Rotaru (67 years old)
Perhaps this singer knows everyone in our area. And many argue that it now looks even better than in his younger years. It is clear that it is not just addressed to plastic surgeons, but the real beauty is worth any sacrifice.

Olivia Newton-John (66 years old)
With this bright blonde with a radiant smile is to follow the example. She survived breast cancer, but it also enjoys life.

Sigourney Weaver (65 years old)
Sigourney publicly stated that plastic surgery - the enemy of the natural beauty of every woman. And all kinds of injection and does harm to mimicry, which is so necessary a good actor.

Barbara Walters (85 years old)
One of the most popular and highly paid American TV. He received the prize "Emmy" for its own daytime show "Vzglyad».

Sophia Loren (80 years old)
Sophia Loren definitely needs no introduction. «I have no special secrets to combat aging. You just have to live in harmony with oneself and the world, to remain calm, serenity and poise, not to forget about the joys of life and take care of yourself - eat properly, dress up, exercise and sleep for 7-8 hours, not less than » i > - keeps telling the Italian diva. It has "Oscar", and is the recipient of five awards "Golden Globe».

I believe that this "granny" give odds to any young girl, because each of them has its own peculiarity, unique style, charm and charisma. Share this post with your friends: let see how beautifully you can look even in old age.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting