So can only joke in Odessa. 20 colorful jokes from South Palmyra.

Odessa, without exaggeration, a unique city. And he is known primarily for its people and their incredible sense of humor! It seems that any dialogue in the picturesque courtyard of Odessa can become a masterpiece of satirical genre. It seems that the air is literally saturated Odessa humor and jokes here appear out of thin air!

- rosette, your strengths and weaknesses? Briefly.
- I thought right! But out loud ...

- S. Nathan, do you think a black band in my life ever end?
- Of course, you're still not eternal. B>

- Yosya, go stroked his shirt, and then the people, God forbid, he thought, I sho do not care about you.

- Who did put his red "Ferrari" at the entrance? No go or get out! I ask whose it was?
- And sho you yelling, Monya? It's yours!
- I know, just maybe, someone does not know! B>

- Celia, are you ready to fly?
- Did so!
- And how?
- Slowly stretch summer clothes.

- Yasha, you can congratulate me. I drove six times at a stoplight, and I still have never been fined! So, I added a little money saved and bought a lovely dress! B>

- Celia, you have a shred of conscience is ?!
- Yes, you sho ... Monia, still instill?

Rose complains friend:
- I can not teach Moshe to order - every time it still hides the wallet in a new place! B>

- Yosya! Shaw let you imagine ?!
- What is it, Firochka?
- Immediately begin to allow yourself more!

Odessa. Grocery store. Announcement: "Those who do not require a deposit, served out of turn!ยป B>

- Tell me, please, I'm on that bus to Privoz doedu?
- Why do you Privoz? Such a good weather - Go to Sea!

- You can remove something very close to the sea and inexpensively?
- Of course! I will lay you in the boat. B>

- Izzy, that there is help for weight loss? Green tea and green coffee?
- Sam, you eat green sausage per day - minus three kilograms!

Odessa is considered to be the capital of humor. We need to learn Odessites their attitude to life. I hope that this will provide you a selection of optimism for the whole day. And do not forget to give your friends a good mood, be sure to share with them this record.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting