Extremely beautiful pictures of red girls. A really sunny photo project!

Oh, how many children have to endure mockery if they are something different from all the others. For example, if the child has some exotic name it, at least, will cause interest among their peers, well then, can and jokes about him fall down. Although current trends sometimes I think that soon Sergei will tolerate jokes Mark, Robert and Platonov ... But now a little about it. Another cause of jokes can be uncharacteristic appearance. It so happened that the red is born far fewer people than other hair colors. Besides red hair immediately apparent. That has to be it, "saffron milk caps» ...

Bosnian photographer Maya Topchagich decided to show the beauty of fiery curls and freckles. She has created an amazing photo project, which we want to share with you. Come admire the works of Maya ...

In ordinary life Maya teaches computer science in the Bosnian town of Bihac.

On its site set aside a section for photos freckled girls.

By education Maya mathematician, so from it can be heard: « Mathematics and art supporters, and with the help of these very natural things for a man we can describe our world and our consciousness i>».

A work of Maya are fascinating ...

If you have a red friends, or you just wanted to share this beautiful photo project, do not limit yourself. And I'm still just seek out pictures of these beautiful girls.

majatopcagic.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting