An example of this woman inspires the world. Mother of many children and successful lady-in-one!

Like most of us will imagine mother of many children, in which eight of their children? Surely, our imagination paints a housewife aged about forty, which is completely mired in family care, and which has no time for herself. Most likely, it was not working as forced from morning till night, busy with the kids. And, probably, it is quite ordinary appearance since the birth of as many as eight children had an impact on her figure.

But the example of California resident Alice Welch (Alyssa Welch) inspiring. Looking at this beautiful and successful "businesswoman", it is hard to believe that she gave birth to and bringing up eight children!

his first child Alice Welch gave birth to twenty years, and then every year or two his family happy new addition. However, it looks great, and the time to deal with family concerns in addition to its small business making custom remarkable portraits.

Although Alice always looks fun and cheerful, problems with the children she had always enough. «Every day I expect the debris washing, lots of diapers and a lot of work in the kitchen. Do you think I cope with all this? Not at all! But I sincerely try to run it all » i>, - recognized our mother-heroine.

«I get great pleasure and joy in the fact that I live my life just follow the case. This retreat all the fears and excitement. I just boundless trust in everything to her husband and children. It allows me to stay calm and concentrate better on their own affairs » i>, - he tells Alice about his experiences.

The heroine of our story was born in a family of a priest, so thank God for all the wonderful moments in her life. The word "faith" for it is not an empty phrase, it is daily committed to becoming better. Alice shares with us his thoughts: «Every night I ask myself the same question - I lived this day with love? I love to bestow their loved ones as creator shares it with us? It's the only thing that really matters ». I>

An example of this amazing woman is able to inspire great deeds. After all, to be a caring and loving mother to eight children - it is a feat. And if everyone stuck to the principles of life Alice Welch, our world would be a much kinder and better.

This woman is worthy of admiration and respect. If you are inspired by Alice, be sure to tell me about her life, her friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting