Braga, Courtyard and social psychedelic hip-hop

Anatoly Golubovskii

Braga left to right: Mike Fox Kolimasov, Post 43 Scriptum, Yarik North

When the guys from "Braga" invited me to a presentation of the album, to be honest, the first thought was about: "That well." As much anything, and certainly not the rap is one of my musical preferences. A long way from rock, jazz and blues. But it was too nice guys, so the idea gradually transformed into a "why not?". And you know, not sorry.
Secondly, the entourage. The same courtyard, readings. Wall graffiti, sandwiches with smoke in the fire, and the post-apocalyptic landscape of dead industrial zone. Atmosphere with a twist.

Well, first, he performed a rap guys. Accountable for their album culprits (Braga), were guest artists. And it was good. Even very good.
I do not even know what was the most surprising - chic texts or mad power speakers, literally lupivshaya in the solar plexus.
I will not lie, not all of the speakers have made the same impression, but tracks and Braga D-Motion aka p044uty will definitely be on my playlist.
In general, you can once again stated a banal fact: there are no bad or poor genres. Just have Aznavour is Stas Mikhailov. There treshevatye nvrazumitelnye goblins is Kolimasov Mike Fox, Post 43 Scriptum, Yarik North and D-Motion aka p044uty, the texts of which cling very, very seriously.

D-Motion a.k.a p044uty

It would be nice to find a sponsor so little hair of the territory. I think there is a future.
Thank you for the evening, guys.
Bonus track)) www.ex.ua/561623978871

Tags

See also

New and interesting