Chinese woman died while charging your iPhone 6




24-year-old resident of China died from electrical shock while trying to recharge your smartphone iPhone 6 brand charger for iPad. At the moment, the police carried out a thorough investigation of China in regard to the incident intsidentom.Po information provided resource Wen Wei Po, the corpse of the girl found her parents on June 9 of this year. Damage to the skin of the deceased indicate the occurrence of death from a nasty blow tokom.Smartfon adapter has already been sent for review in Cupertino, which will have to confirm or deny that the tragedy was the fault of one of the products Apple.

Tags

See also

New and interesting