A fan remounted "Alien" and "Prometheus" in one film

Movies for the night: two and a half hour mix of "Alien" and "Prometheus» «abandoned» (Derelict) , made by the user Daniel aka JobWillins: < br />
// player.vimeo.com/video/129318944 video>

The film was created by reducing material "Prometheus" for half an hour, instead of which was added an hour of materials from "Alien" 1979. "Forlorn" is also used, and deleted scenes from "Prometheus." To smooth out the contrast of the image of the film nearly 40 years ago with a picture of 2012, he made "The thrown" black and white.

Through rewiring became obvious parallels the plot of films, as well as internal communication events and contradictions of the plot of the original film, as if the prequel ("Prometheus" was conceived as a prequel to "Alien", but by the will of the writers and Ridley Scott film events have gone to some trouble other steppe, so now that somehow meaningfully connect two of his offspring, Scott was forced to make a second "Prometheus»).

Several more detailed words about the creation of "The thrown» - in a specially designed tumbler author.

I can only add that the movie came out great. I hope that when you play the second hour Vimeo retarding just me, because it's a great way to finish the weekend and help yourself to a sweet sleep before working week :)

Source: geektimes.ru/post/251952/

Tags

See also

New and interesting