How small an atom?

I think Habré any Gikah no man who does not know how small microcosm - all of these electrons, protons, neutrons, atomic nuclei, and everything else. However, imagine the actual size of the elementary particles is very difficult.

I remember that even in the Soviet "Children's Encyclopedia" provides the following comparison: if two cents to increase the size of the Earth, the atom will be equal to the amount of five kopecks (here we have in mind is not the core, and the atom with electrons). Here is easier to figure out what's what. But there is one interesting video where all dimensions are shown more clearly. It is a video I suggest to look to continue.

There are Russian subtitles that can really be necessary. After watching this video size of the atom becomes clear - and all analogy, given in the video, are remembered for a long time. It is clear that this movie is not the sole, so I propose to share in the comments similar materials, helps to understand the dimensions of anything, no matter in the macrocosm and microcosm.

Did you know the exact size of the hydrogen atom?
Yes, write in the comments, without looking at the directories or the Internet.
No, already forgotten, but about predstvlyayu.
I have no idea, but now imagine the picture, thank you :)
Atom - fiction scientists! Voted 253 people. 54 people abstained. Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/244918/

Tags

See also

New and interesting