The most ridiculous complaints vacationers who ever heard travel agents

1. "tan topless should be prohibited. Our vacation turned out to be flawed, because my husband did nothing that was staring at other women »

2. "The temperature in our room was only 16 degrees. Here's a photo as evidence "(shown in the photo 20 degrees)

3. "The brochure stated the following:" No hairdressers at the hotel. " We - trainees barbers, it seems to us that the service was bad, because they learned it specially made us wait »

4. "The ice in my glass melted too fast»

5. "As a tour operator, you must notify us of the presence of a noisy and unruly tourists in the hotel before we decide to buy a tour»

6. "The brochure did not specify which side the sun rises in Spain»

7. "Nobody warned us that the sand is so hot. On it was almost impossible to walk »

8. "The day I received only two rolls of toilet paper»

9. "I'm sure that was in this room in a past life. I can not move into it again »

10. "The road on which we were traveling, were very bad, so we were not able to read the local guide during the journey to the hotel. Because of this, we were unable to learn about the many interesting things that would make our vacation more fun »

11. "The food in the hotel was too Greek Greek. We had to eat fast food in the near »

12. "We bought a trip to a water park, but nobody warned us that we had to bring swimsuits and towels»

13. "I was bitten by a mosquito. Nobody warned that they may bite »

14. "The beach was whiter than the photo in the brochure»

15. "In Bulgaria, there were too many Bulgarians»

16. "I compared the size of our room one bedroom with a number of our friends, who had three bedrooms, and their number was much greater than our»

17. "It took us nine hours to fly back from Jamaica to England, unlike the Americans, who just three hours to get home. It's not fair »

18. "Why in Sydney in the city do not jump kangaroo? I am disappointed »

19. "We bought Ray-Ban sunglasses from a street vendor for 5 euros, but they turned out to be fake»

20. "We had to stand in line to take a boat ride, and even worse - there was no air conditioning»

21. "The sandy beach was too sandy»

22. "During the holiday in Goa in India, I was unpleasantly surprised to find that almost every restaurant here is added to all curry dishes. I do not like spicy food »

23. "Meeting with excited elephant destroyed my honeymoon, make me feel inadequate»

24. "Despite the fact that the brochure was told that the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need, we have not found yaytserezki»

25. "No one warned us that the water is to fish. The children were frightened »

Tags

See also

New and interesting