The end of the end of the world, beautiful photos of Indian start-up and launch date heavy "Angara"

Discovered interesting news today:

NASA warns that from 16 to 22 December on the planet comes darkness. How to say the researchers, almost 90 percent of the sunlight is blocked, and the inhabitants of the planet Earth from anywhere will be able to see the Northern Lights, as the sky will appear in a different color. & Lt; ... & gt; It should be noted that researchers have dubbed this spot AR2192 < / i> blockquote> They say walking in news sites and social. networks as early as November. If you've seen this in their belts, it's time to ask those who mindlessly laykal it and repost, "where my auroras and other fun illumination?».

I admired the news of his arrogance - with a straight face to attribute such a serious organization like NASA his allegations.

It is difficult to say that it was a source of apocalyptic news. Someone accuses this religious group, but it seems to me that it is somewhat simpler. Search «AR2192» gives a really great group of sunspots, which have been shown Online NASA or resource Astronomy Picture of the Day . The area is really big and curious, anyone could misunderstand explanations frightened continue this meme has developed beaten track rumors:

- Oh, that deetsya! Yesterday trench digging,
So dug up two cognac jet.
- They say that the water was poisoned spy.
Moonshine. Well, bread, fish scales from now. I> blockquote> VS. Vysotsky, "Song of the rumors».

Speaking briefly about the sunny weather, magnetic storm can try to predict solar activity for a day or two with no very high accuracy, and immediately fixing solar wind disturbance special satellites, about an hour before these disturbances will lay the Earth.

The current "space weather" can be found on special websites ( here, for example, a good resource ), and the accuracy of forecasts of magnetic storms a month in advance is now very low.

If you see strange news, do not be scared, reflexively pressing the "Like" and "Share with Friends." Check the source of the news - just whether he is competent in the subject area? If the source is not credible, try to look for news on search engines - maybe it has already refuted? Look, fits any news in your knowledge of the world, or do you talk about how "Earth raid on the celestial axis"? If the subject area you do not know, spend at least a couple of minutes to understand - even Wikipedia often enough to weed out the obvious nonsense and fake.

Beautiful photos of Indian start h4> As you know, on December 18, India successfully tested a new missile GSLV Mk.III and lander future manned spacecraft. News passed GeekTimes, not least due to the fact that the beautiful illustrations will not appear immediately.

Video start, if anyone missed:

A day later, about the Indian Space Agency post a photo in good quality :

The launch:

Lander after splashdown:

Launch Date "Angara» h4> quietly was information , that heavy "Angara" will start tomorrow - December 23 at 8:57 am EDT. Live Webcast will not, but correspondents will certainly be at the launch site and news to share with us. After about ten minutes after the start of the upper stage "Breeze-M" with the layout of the payload will have to be in low Earth orbit, and, after about nine o'clock - display layout into a geostationary orbit. After removal is expected to upper stage will not reset the layout of the payload, and will go with him to a graveyard orbit.

Photos of the second export to the network quickly, watch the post:

Perhaps this is just a photo from the second export to the launch pad:

At 9 MSCs I'll work, maybe someone with more free schedule organizes online report from the aggregation of news, photos and videos. If not, the latest news at the forum "Space News» .

Now expire on the last hours, when it makes sense to engage more predictions. Can fix them in the comments, it was interesting to watch tomorrow.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/243347/

Tags

See also

New and interesting