Cat Tale

1. My only cat Earl, armpit licking my husband while he sleeps.

2. I recently learned that my cat Marv hates it when I read aloud. He starts looking at me pleadingly, walk around and meow persistently. Sometimes, he even taken directly to the book and biting my hands in protest.
3. My 87-year-old great-aunt always wanted a portrait of Jesus at Christmas. Then one day I found a decent copy, brought home a picture of her and leaned against the wall, about to wrap it later. And suddenly I hear a strange rattle. I went into the room and saw this picture: my cat, his teeth into the frame, slowly dragging a picture of the room. I screamed, and she threw her burden and dashed away like mad.
I still do not know what she was going to do with it.
4. My cat "farts" as an adult.

5. Every morning for 10 minutes, my cat licking hair dryer.
6. My cat has learned off of Xbox. Everything happens so: I play cat stares into my eyes and presses the button ... She seemed to know that I have not kept!
7. I am going to work, when suddenly feel a strange smell. The smell was coming from the kitchen. I go and see this picture: my cat including gas stove and sits above the ring stove, inhaling gas vapors.

8. When I sleep, my cat likes to wake me, kissing me ... in my mouth. A particularly dangerous to sleep with your mouth open, then my cat may attack the tongue.
9. My cat got into the cupboard in the kitchen and ate bread with cellophane packaging. Not bread itself, but only package.
10. My cat hates the French national anthem. If you sing it from anywhere in the house, it will find you and brutally attacked.

11. My cat likes to steal thumbtacks and enclose them to us in the shoes, while no one sees.
12. My cat loves the band's song Proclaimers «I'm Gonna Be». Every time she starts to play, the cat uses from every corner of the apartment puts his front paws on the column and enjoy. I have no idea what it is, but it works every time.
13. frightening admission: All three of my cats constantly stared into the fire, when it does not light the fire. They just sit and watch. Becomes very creepy.

14. My cat eats only when I scratch her thigh.
15. Our cat is engaged in delivery of socks. He sneaks into the closet, rakes up a whole heap of socks and comes into the room with a look as if to say, "Hey, look, I caught something." After that, he vzvyvaet throws socks in the middle of the room and proudly removed.
16. One night, my cat dragged me out of the kitchen, two large potatoes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting