Bathing cats - a photo essay

Two interesting fact about cats: they love to chase mice and hate water, though of course there are exceptions, but rarely. Surely, every owner of a cat faced with this question: How to bathe your cat?! Of course, they are well washed every day, but nonetheless, supposed to, and cats to take a bath. Not that cats don't love, they hate swimming, they begin to panic. I propose to observe how the owners bathe their Pets.

Cat is a wonderful animal lovers cats say: If there's no house cat, so the house is empty. It is, I know for myself, without a cat in my house would be empty! It makes smile every day, even if in the street cloudy and had a bad day, my cat always comes to me for help. However, in the house it is better to keep clean the cat because he loves to sleep with you in bed, like when it is stroked, so ... What to do if the cat need a bath?! You need patience and courage, as well as cooked Your pet will turn into a wild pet to escape and brutally yelling:

MUUUUU. There are a few funny photos of wet cats, hope You enjoy!

"After what You did to me just kill me now. this is so humiliating!"

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???

And if you understand why cats are so scared of the water?! After all, sometimes we can observe that they are excellent swimmers. There are several factors and a few options, but none of them can be the main reason for this fear of cats to water.

For starters, cats prevents Intrusive, or even forcible contact with the owner during bathing, because the cats themselves are, by their nature — animals - observers, not the contactees, and they decide when they want to communicate with you.

After all a known fact that cats wash themselves well, and those detergents that we use while bathing your pet, annoying his sense of smell. Perhaps the cat sees that is why, not because of the water.

Very few people actually like it, so he forcibly poured water, you should take into account the fact that cats have touch receptors in the skin are more sensitive than people, which also can affect the attitude of the cat to this procedure.

Maybe Your cat is so afraid of water, because wet, and especially wet coat greatly reduces the body temperature of a cat and it starts to freeze, Remember how he was shaking, huddled in a corner after the ceremony, starting intensively to lick themselves.

Maybe Your cat does not afraid of water, maybe he's just afraid of the consequences that will follow?!

Judging by my cat, he begins to feel afraid this whole procedure once I have it all in the tub, he rests, his eyes widen from fear and he begins to brutally yell, pulling at the same time. The best procedure to avoid and trust Your pet however, because there are exceptions, sometimes when you just need to redeem, then be patient and go!

"What?!"

A pleading look:

Dogs sometimes are afraid of water)

"How cool !"

"I suffer, but You should be ashamed!"

It's a harmless procedure of bathing a cat is not torn in different directions, and meekly gives in to her mistress!

And this obviously is going to avenge his master for it...

Before You decide to bathe Your pet, think it's worth ruining a relationship with him! )

I would like to show the video with the cats who take a bath. It should be noted that there are cats who love to swim. Leaving aside all fears, they are sailing on a Grand adventure...

Source: lifeglobe.net/

Tags

See also

New and interesting