Why do cats bite the hands of the owner who feeds him?

Have you ever wondered why a cat bites for no reason and sometimes makes very strange sounds? And dogs, always chasing in circles and nicely lowering their heads to one side! The animal world is so diverse and unusual, and we know almost nothing about it. Today we will correct this misunderstanding.

Why the cat bites Recently a kitten appeared in my apartment. And now I have the opportunity to trace all the stages of his growing up. Now my Loaf (yes, there are names like that) is at the age when she really likes to bite my hands and everything. But sometimes cats do it even when you just pet them and take care of them.

Explanation of such behavior is quite banal. This shows that the animal is tired of your attention. A bite is not always a sign of hostility. Through it, the cat can communicate with you and show your attitude to this or that action on your part. In other words, cats tell people no or enough.

But, of course, cats can bite while playing. You will know exactly what your cat wants to tell you. I, for example, learned the behavior of the loaf long ago. So I know when I can keep playing with her and when it's best to leave her alone.

Another unusual habit of cats - suddenly open mouth and confused look. It's elementary! Cats have additional olfactory receptors in their mouths. And when they open their mouths, they just use them to explore the world better.

Cats are intelligent creatures. And all their actions have a reason. So when they throw things off the table, it doesn't always mean just pampering. The animal is trying to get your attention. In addition, a hunting instinct can be manifested.

While living in a private home, cats sometimes bring mice or even birds as a gift. In the apartment as an unusual present can be any items, such as socks. Pets do things to really express their love for humans. If a cat brings her favorite toy, she probably wants to play. If a fluffy guy gave you something, be sure to react to it. Cats need our love!

The cat of my parents constantly pulls food with his paw from the plate and eats it from the floor. It turned out that cats do this for several reasons.

First, the pet may not like the bowl from which he needs to eat. It's the cat's mustache hypersensitivity. If the plate is very deep, it is simply unpleasant for him to touch it with his face. Secondly, the cat can be harmful because the food is too close to the bowl of water. They're so fastidious!

Have you noticed that dogs can start barking if someone hugs their owner? Sometimes it comes down to barking and roaring. But it's not about jealousy. Dogs perceive such close and unknown contact as a conflict. And with their reaction, they try to dispel conflicting people. Don’t blame the animal in such situations.

Before going to bed, dogs often walk in circles where they sleep. These are echoes of the past lives of these animals. They used to live in wild conditions. They had to sleep under the open sky. Stomping in one place, the dogs touched the grass and drove out of it snakes or insects that were there.

Also, dogs very often turn their heads to one side when communicating with people. There are several theories as to why they do this. According to the first, the pet tries to better understand its owner. It is better to look at your interlocutor. But it can be an easy way to draw attention to yourself.

Well, now it's clear why the cat bites and the dog walks in circles. What is the situation with other pets? For example, parrots often creak with their beak and make different sounds to them. They do this when they feel most secure. They're happy. Birds do this before they go to sleep.

And parrots react very interestingly to their reflection in the mirror. They see it as a separate animal that they can communicate with. Moreover, sometimes birds begin to dance with their reflection and feed it with their food.

Domestic rabbits sometimes knock their hind legs. This is often because the animal is scared or doesn’t like it. For a person, this is a great sign that the situation is out of control and it is best to just leave the pet alone.

If a rabbit is allowed to walk in the yard, it can begin to jump very high. This means that the animal feels safe and well. Sometimes people jump from happiness, right? And guinea pigs, feeling pleasure, can begin to purr like cats. Of course, the sound is a little different. But in general, it is very similar to the purr of a kitten.

What animal habits surprised you the most?

Tags

See also

New and interesting