1. Samoa bridesmaid dress is made from the bark of the mulberry tree.
2. In Nigeria, their ideals of beauty. If the bride before the wedding (or the first time after it) attains magnificent forms, the groom has the right to send her back to her parents. Weight gain.
3. But in Kenya, it is the custom by which the first month after the wedding, the groom should wear women's clothes, in order to fully experience how hard to be a woman, and especially in Kenya.
4. In Namibia, instead of a veil the bride wears a special hat, which is called "EKOR" and is made of goat skin, which also rubbed resin, fat and red ocher.
5. In the Ethiopian tribe Surma is the custom by which a girl for some time before the wedding remove the lower teeth, pierced lip and inserted into her clay disk. From time to time the disc is replaced by a similar but larger diameter. And here's the wedding? And despite the fact that the larger the diameter of the disc - the more dowry the bride, because it symbolizes the drive level of wealth of the family of the bride.
6. On the island of Java, as in most countries, before registration of marriage the couple must pay a fee to the budget. But not money - and rat tail! 25 tails of the couple must submit to the local administration as a wedding duties.
7. The concept of the wedding night in Albania is very conditional. There is a tradition that three days and three nights in the newly formed wife should resist the attacks on her husband's execution of family debt. This is done in order to confuse evil spirits.
8. But Nenets not particularly bother with wedding dishes and guests are served raw venison.
9. All Trombrian just on the island, next to New Guinea. Want to get married? Sing with her future husband from the same plate in front of other members of the tribe. Ate? Now you're a married man!
10. And finally, if you get to the wedding feast on about. Bali, is fairly surprised. The wedding table, you will see only women. And the men? They rest. After all, it is they have prepared all the dishes that with such joy eat them women.