Unfashionable, but successful

We spend a lot of precious moments of his life, taking his head frivolous matters and decisions. Your clothes do not change the world, not add happiness. With its help, you can not make the day better or worse.
This does not mean that fashion does not matter. In the end, it has a huge impact on the culture and direction of society. Fashion, Art and Culture always intersect with each other. If we recall the '60s in the West, then immediately realize that people often then became part of the counterculture and the anti-establishment protest. Simply put, the clothes can tell us about the mood in society.
Nevertheless, we are likely to become too dependent on material culture. It made us superficial: we worry about the clothes, although they should have to worry about more important things.

Zuckerberg believes that the constant need to make decisions (even such small as to answer the question of the morning "I wear today?") Tires and is a waste of energy. Usually he wears a gray T-shirt with a black hood and jeans. It is difficult to see in public in something else.

Apple founder Steve Jobs wore every day a black turtleneck, jeans and white sneakers.

US President Barack Obama as a supporter of minimalist fashion. The leader of the powerful country told me that for formal events always selects only blue or gray suits with white shirts. "I'm trying to reduce the number of decisions. I do not want to think about what I wear or eat. I already have a lot to think about, "- explained Obama.

Want to be a female politician - forget about the seasonal fashion trends, just do not have time for daily existential torment front of the mirror. German Chancellor Angela Merkel decided ladies 'problem' me-nothing to wear, "is very simple: ordered a lot of pantsuits same style but different colors and different materials.

In the bright dress tunic Chancellor has appeared in public several times - first in 1996 and then in 2002. And now again - at the Salzburg Festival.

--img8--

Even Albert Einstein always wore a gray suit unchanged for reasons of "life energy saving": the famous physicist really annoying to be distracted from the scientific activity due to such absurdities as the choice of clothes.

--img9--

Tags

See also

New and interesting