I stopped blinking

Food today on the road, oncoming traffic police crew costs and "fishes". I was his habit began blinking high beam, selflessly warning oncoming drivers about the upcoming meeting. While driving and Morgan, on my band also appeared guards on the road. Brakes, introduced, checked documents. Everything is fine, return the documents. And by the way asks why I do not use for other purposes lights, deceiving other road users. Naturally I started to drive any snowstorm. Uncle grinned, and sadly said: "Strange you drivers themselves stand up for order on the roads themselves in all forums discussing drunken driving killers themselves first draw to us when you stole a car ... and yourself, for yourself, OWN HANDS help potential criminals and offenders with impunity to commit unlawful acts. After all, you are coming with all the documents without breaking the speed limit, in sober mind and blessed memory. And, if you will warn us, including a headlight, you probably will not care, because you're not the offender. And if you knowingly got behind the wheel and do everything against the law, and then answer should consciously. " I returned the documents handed salute (or as they say honor), and wishing a happy journey, left ...
Damn, I have a few minutes digesting his words. And now, sitting at a computer, I realized that some of the views on life I have changed dramatically.
On our roads appeared minus one "warning" the driver, sorry ...

© batyr24

Tags

See also

New and interesting