Come back to the House ghost healed dying pensioner

photographing his grandfather in the hospital, Chris Leadbetter thought it would be a snapshot of memory, because doctors said that an elderly man died of bladder cancer in the next few dney.Odnako when Leadbetter examined photo, he saw her ghost figure of a woman. Ghostly figure, perhaps influenced by Bob Large, state which, despite the forecasts, improved so much that it vypisali.Lidbetter doctors came to visit his grandfather in a hospital in Chester, which is on the site of the former ducal estate, built in 1829- year. According to doctors, the man was spotted at smerti.Vnuk local vicar and deliver it to the bedside of his grandfather and asked to pray for the recovery of the patient, and then decided to do on your phone "last" photo. However, returning home after a week and examined the picture, he saw a ghost - figure of a woman in the background, whose head is covered with a shawl or vualyu.

"When I saw her, the hair on my head stood on end. I saw the photo and late at night, so I went and woke his family - he says. - All pets have been shaken. They could not believe it "According to the man, his grandfather believes that someone is watching over them and that is why he is still alive and able to return domoy.Kak noted British media earlier in the wing of a hospital, where he lay Lardzh , housed a psychiatric ward, where patients were kept in a straitjacket and tied to the bed with straps. Many patients died directly in the department.

Source: fedpost.ru/sobytiya/46512-navedavshijsya-v-palatu-prizrak-iscelil-umirayushhego.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting