Experience in the use of smart scales Fitbit Aria

I think that not everyone understands the benefits of such gadgets and toys consider useless, it is not. Libra I purchased at the beginning of 2014, around 5 thousand in one of the online stores in Moscow. The need was dictated by the control of the weight change wives, we waited for the replenishment of the family.

A cursory analysis of the market showed the presence of some nameless models from China or tatty models, without frills. This model Aria bribed her to advance in the form of the presence of Wi-Fi and design:

Well, to be honest, the presence of my fitness wristband Fitbit Force (now discontinued), which can be combined into a single mobile application ecosystem through the dashboard or brand on the Internet.

Gearbox:

Nothing special, except that when it drove people in the subway could not understand that it is painted, and it was evident on the faces of meditation.

Inside the manual, four batteries 1, 5V AA. Made very good. LED display looks very good and in the daytime and evening. Launch applications, synchronization, and the scale is ready to use.

Here digress.

I got a big surprise on the surface of the scale was glued sticker with a warning that pregnant women can not be used. But for this purpose and was bought gadget! It turns out it was due to the fact that the measurements are made in this way: set foot bare feet, sent a electric pulse after analyzing which data is displayed on the content of fat in the body. Correspondence with American tech support did not give the answer boiled down to the fact that go to the doctor and he will tell you how bad this momentum. Arguments about what if weighed in rubber slippers, nor to no avail, it was very difficult, apparently, responsible for. As a result, the wife weighed in ordinary slippers with polyurethane soles and your baby's health is not affected.

Measurements occur literally within 10 seconds. Sequentially displayed weight, body fat percentage, and the first three letters of the weighing, scales to realize 8 different humans. This, of course, necessary to make appropriate adjustment. Libra write «Guest» scrolled if it is any unplanned friend or relative. These automatic fall on Wi-Faya through your profile on the site fitbit.com, later on it or via a mobile application, it is convenient to see all the graphics: the dynamics of weight, bmi (indekc body weight), lean & fat (fat and muscle) and other . Made cute, and most importantly - informative and friendly. Schedule wife, for what actually was started:

My:

My fat and muscle mass (bones):

My BMI, yet normal (green zone):

Deliberately does not delve into the technical characteristics of the weights, it is not so important compared to how comfortable they perform their functions.

Less recall only one during initial setup, not just clicked then, whether the button on the computer or something else. Could not understand how to return to the factory settings of the balance. It turned out - all as on the router. Need to find a small hole on the back side of the balance (approximately squared B2 terminology "sea battle") when the paper clip or needle to push back a few seconds.

The balance may be automatically or manually publish the weight of the user on Facebook or Twitter.

And finally, a few tricks. How to weigh a baby? Stood first himself, then with a baby (not naked, do not forget about the electrical impulse), the difference is easy to calculate. In the same way we measured the weight of the cat.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/240976/

Tags

See also

New and interesting