Medicine for rudeness

I've got one friend Doctor, that likes to give different suvenirku, now showered their drugmakers - key chains, mugs, calendars. A pack of pills recently dragged from constipation for children, "Fitolaksiki" called. (Name, just in case, changed, and I thought that advertising). It looks like candy mints, wrappers bright, beautiful, smell delicious, eat, do not want ...
Hang out at me this pack in your pocket, hang out, so would have thrown out, probably, and then somehow BEAC vredina one Naham. In nakosyachila payments, and when she realized that she was wrong, and yet so rude. Well, I did not contend, on the contrary, of course, talking business, we are many, and you are one with us toils. Well, it took a candy and she has presented. She said nothing, but took a piece of candy, but with a calm heart, I myself went on.
Here's to the day and they went to move fitolaksiki something. Practically not swear now nor in the banks or in the cafe or in the stores or in ZhEKe ... only smiles and candy treat you. But in all fairness, as the instruction is necessary, depending on body weight, I'm not a beast. If boorish slim - one fitolaksik, poupitanney - two. Here in stock items received, storekeeper caught skandalyuga yes lush here, as in sculpture by Botero, so she immediately gave four pieces.
You may say I'm a scoundrel or villain and you're right, maybe ... I do I will not lie, that conscience torments. On the contrary, I feel the Count of Monte Cristo, at least .... Revenge sweet feeling because .... And I still have half a pack left ....

© robertyumen

Tags

See also

New and interesting