School in the USSR.

Inspired by this topic here: Single during the holidays in Moscow schools

In the school I went to in 1989, in a rural school in the usual Nahabino.
The school was new, just as the year worked.

From school to home about 3, 5 km, 2 of them could take the bus, if he went. The first time I picked up from school, the grandfather, the grandmother, then my grandmother was in the hospital, and grandfather always had time to pick me up.

Mother after the decree went out to work, and I still had to sit with her younger sister. House in our village, at that time there was no gas, it was brought to gazoobmenku in cylinders. Stoked with wood and charcoal. The water from the well, lugging buckets in the tank, well really close to home. Dad also worked at home with my sister, we were sitting together.

In the first class we made a circle of the English language, the very entry level. Mother I recorded it, it was after school hours in a 4 or 5 it seems, that is, I stomped home, usually on foot, stoked the stove, fed his sister, he had dinner, do homework, and paddled back to school to English.

In second grade English already made a separate subject, we even passed the exam and then the translation in the fifth grade. Some of us remained in the normal group, where teachers were changed every two years, and every time a new word, and began to teach the alphabet. Fell into the second group, the teacher was one and the same rigorous, in-depth subject matter was in 9th grade started university programs.

Closest friends lived in a neighboring village, which is about 3 km away, across the field and forest. So walk with them only on the way home, they were also sisters, and especially there was no time to wander about the neighboring villages. Basically walked with her sister, winter sledding ride, caves dug into the snowdrifts, and the stove stoked to house froze. When it was warm, cycling, walking in the forest, such as hiking, far from the truth does not go away.

From the lessons learned to the mother in the first class, then all as he himself did. At first, she told me and tried to help with the English, but with a sense of her German was not there. Sometimes, Dad helped in physics.

In all of this we had goats and chickens. They are sometimes fed me, if the parents do not have time. Plus the garden, although it was more in the summer. Class 8 th we went to the collective farm fields, helped clean up the fodder beet, each year about two weeks we were in the fields.

Vacation we were on the fourth, no one asked how we were comfortable, and when we wanted to relax and how often. Computers were not, there was only a TV, video recorder and dandy.

The first computer I started collecting after 9th grade. Summer with Trudovik sell ice cream on commuter trains on Sunday. I helped carry boxes, and he was selling. With this money, and collected his first computer. True, without a monitor, its mother gave me for my birthday one year.

Studied well, no triples, fives and fours about equally, went on an elective math once a week. In the 11th grade at the weekend went on training courses in the MAI, practically the whole year I have not had a weekend except holidays.

I do not think that we as something very peretruzhdaetsya, and enough time to walk and play, and suffer all this nonsense. We have a lot of that was not, it was not necessary, in principle, for now all full, vacation ballot parents choose peretrudilis all is not clear what ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting