Heavenly place

Looking at all place their journey, also decided to write a small otchetik.
Some thought the same trip to post, and came up with this country.
Chosen for the sake of it is not boasting, I have to say!
Just wanted to share beautiful photos and impressions.

18 photos.

Flight Transaero 8.30 time the summer, but the board and half-empty because flew 2m to 5-place, get some sleep, especially to me, after a fair infusions))
Read beforehand that a Muslim country and with their firewater is not allowed, because in dyutike did not take anything, but take care and took olku when buying a round
Here's a picture promised hotel ...

Actually it so we met after 40minut turbulence on the boat ...

Many of all living creatures ...

Heron

After the flight very tired because the day was very fast ... sunset

The morning was expected ...

Then I was told that the island has a flying dog (fox), went looking and found))

Night idea for beer continued))

A lot of crabs, they are afraid of fish, and therefore constantly on the rocks.

Evening was dob and have dinner, the food is very tasty and that surprised cheaper than for example in Greece (at the table by the sea)

Staff feeding sharks, the most fun day under this pier, I spent most of the time in search of fish, and at night there are fed sharks (they rise from the bottom) entertaining ...

Actually own fish, a lot of them out there, and it seemed to me no less than in Egypt, while swimming for a week froze the ears, then long treated ...

more

and yet

underwater hard to take a picture))

Day of animators somewhere catch small turtles, and give tourists to swim with them, I hope they then return back ...

And in the evening even try to put on a show))
Italians, by the way ...

In general this is a wonderful place, many compared to the Caribbean, but I think there beautiful and quiet ... I wish you all to visit))

Tags

See also

New and interesting