Metallica: 33 years

If it was - drain, but on October 15 legendary band Metallica turned 33 years old! Somehow everyone forgot! But better late than never!

What is Metallica knows almost everyone. In the world, people are divided into 3 types - those who like Metallica, to those who do not understand
and those who have not yet heard. I do not remember exactly when she stormed into my life. I was 14 years old then.
I then had the Japanese dvuhkassetnik sufficiently powerful speakers, which I exhibited at the open window, the neighbors have tasted the whole drive vocal Hetfield, Hammett solo, drum and bass Ulrich Burton and Newstead. I remember how my Fight Fire with Fire interrupted neighbor "Little my».
Eh, it was time. Many say that Metallica died with the release of the album "Metallica" (The Black Album) in 1991. Of course, now the songs a bit longer ones, but I think she is still as alive. I went to the cinema the film "Through the impossible." It was the first and perhaps the last time in my life when I was singing in a movie theater!)))
In general, the peasants wish health and new masterpieces! Thanks, Metallica, that you are!

Tags

See also

New and interesting