Space post.

I want you to imagine your space office, he does not claim to ultimate truth, all that is set out here is only my humble opinion.

Most people rarely think about global matters, such as about the world or the universe. Since my childhood I was fond of astronomy, physics. I like a magnet pulls talk on such topics. In his conversations with people, I was often struck by ignorance of modern man: you're holding in your hands any smartphone or aypad - the fruit of many years of work of scientific progress, and he did not hesitate to give away the creation of the universe unknown deity.

I am convinced that often people do not understand the global picture of the world, ask me quite strange questions, such as: "What was there before the Big Bang?" And so, dear comrades, approaching the topic of our conversation, I would say that such matters are not under is meaningless. How Come? Yes, simply because the question "what was" in itself takes place in time. But such domestic issues do not apply to the universe, since before her birth time simply did not exist. Big Bang and gave the beginning of time.

You tell me, well, how then space, then certainly it indefinitely? The answer is simple yes and no. You can imagine the absolute infinity? Not that which in the form of a Mobius strip or the inner surface of the sphere. Personally, I do not. The answer is more complicated than it might seem: the Big Bang happened everywhere, in a very large volume, and particles with great energy began to scatter in different directions, collide to form atoms and molecules, the universe began to cool and expand. You ask where? The answer in itself. For matter creates time and space. If the matter is not, then there is no space or time. It's now known that there is no absolute vacuum. The so-called Casimir effect, proves this assertion. How Come? Because space without matter is unthinkable. Could exist printed book if on earth there was no machine for printing? Matter in this case is the machine base fabric of space and time.

Do the boundaries of the universe? Yes and no. She herself limits the speed of light is the limit for our universe. But I disappoint you, if you want to know the dimensions. Beam of light came out of his starting point, may eventually return, that will mark the end of our entire universe. How Come? Yes, because at one point to face the future past and present. It is unthinkable. Time will cease to exist and with it the matter.

What will happen next? To date, the dark energy creates a negative pressure vacuum, expanding universe. When the universe expanded and cooled down completely, matter, time and space cease to exist, it is possible for that would give a start to a new beginning.

Tags

See also

New and interesting