Terrible Abyssinian

We went with his wife this koshak accidentally already one year old. His hozyaka that dumps a decent amount for a kitten, decided to relocate to Germany, and not to be fooled with the animal (transportation, documents, etc.) decided to leave the cat in Russia. And seek new hosts. And here we are.

I must say that I've been wanting a cat home. Wife too Cat Lady with the experience, but the family council idea of ​​a cat in the house somehow repeatedly failed. But this guy Abyssinian captivated her soul, when he saw her for the first time, and hissed. It was so sweetly that the family council went to the forest, and the cat - to carry.

I must say that it is so affectionate cats I have never seen. Everyone, absolutely every evening ends with the fact that this monster is placed on one of us and begins to rattle. Thus there is a monstrous salivation)))))

Okay, enough of the text, but will be pictures! start with kotoselfi.

The first thing I see when I wake up. Cat full of energy and wants to eat. So I will not give sleep. What? Six o'clock in the morning? Any!

FEET !!! Paws, as you've seen in the previous photo - is everything.

Like ears =)

Underground name Leo - sausage cheese. For color and length)))

Poskalolazit - he loves it. So far, there is only one point in the apartment where the cat has not yet visited. And that - almost to the ceiling)))

Parachutist)

Cats themselves extremely flexible creation, but this seems to be breaking all records. Sleep hugging paw - grain you! And it is convenient!

A bit of erotica

Well extreme. Sticking to the "TV» =)

That's all - kick! )

Also:
bashny.net/admin/2013/07/08/vo-chto-obhoditsya-oformlenie-pereplanirovki-kvartiry.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting