From the height of Grozny City (20 photos)

Grozny City - a complex of high-rise buildings in Grozny. There will be located residential buildings, business centers and hotels.

Being a big fan of roofs, could not miss a sortie on the tallest building in the North Caucasus.

1. In the two low-rise buildings are residential apartments.

2. The tallest building is still unfinished, inside are finishing work, a crane is not dismantled.

3. The five-star hotel "Grozny City" has opened its doors. Upstairs under a glass dome restaurant.

4. In one of the cloudy days visited this restaurant. It was just time snack. Excellent service, chocolate cake, weighing half a kilo - very tasty, in general impression was positive.

5. After that, look at the bottom of the tallest building in the complex. Decided to climb to the top. Climbing stairs took about 20 minutes.

6. View from the helipad to the center.

7. Above I only had a crane. Looking at him, I thought, "Today or never!"

8. I stand on the highest bridge-ladder, which valve is connected in several places with the building. Downstairs see four-in underground parking.

9. That this kind of opens when the crane sit in a chair.

10. Close the information panel. All energized tap could be some control.

11. On both sides of the chair are two joystick and a few buttons. No leverage as cranes domestic production. Here it is worth kettle, glass, radio and charger for it.

12. Got out of the cab and looked around.

15. Dome restaurant where I had just visited. Him down - the construction site for the second phase "Grozny City».

16. Heliport building.

17. The world's largest round the clock, with a diameter of 14 meters. The crane will be removed soon, watch and take pictures with this perspective can only be from a helicopter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting