Repairs in the bathroom.

Hello everyone!

Story tragically heppiendovy about how not to do and how to do it.

It happened a couple of years ago, when the country was necessary to trim bathrooms. What water is available, sewage is - now is not a sin and a comfortable restroom to do.

And we decided that this would be the toilet room 1.5 * 2.4 meters. And had a wall of the CAP.
Somehow, that's blood from his nose but would like to put there plitochki. "Rich" and "beautiful." Doubts about the fact that the CAP tiles lie "dispelled" little man in the market, who said that "this is the glue that will hold all the nuclear winter." Why believe in the word - I do not know. And glue something cheap, 10 pounds already a thousand or something was requested.
26 photos

So tile is such a pleasant, take!

Begin to put on the CAP. Primed for two times. I'll tell you that no dick did not help it.

And another wall. No difference :)

And sanfayans already here. He was already, as Comfort like before.

And

Well, that's all of it is already in place

On the other hand - the door entering into the wall (coupe). And, too, tile, oddly enough.

Water supply? Metal-away! Do! Dick with him that crooked, but the water!

Well cubicle to wash after a hard day

And here comes a lull for a couple of years. Still trying to put on the floor mosaic klitochku-on solution "special", nifiga. We were young and hot. Of your Internet is not read. The house is not heated in the winter, the bathroom set with adjustable convector and he safely warmed the entire room without giving razmerzatsya pipes and toilet.

And now, the time has come when the CAP, playing against moisture (and where it will get to fuck, tree?) Began to hint that the tiles on it does not want to stay. And all kind come on to show that the way it is. And somehow all at once fell swoop beginning to enrage - crooked plastered ceiling with a dim lamp, loose tiles, poor floor. And we decided to do everything all over again. And tightening fittings metal-exhaust no less.

To cut off all the metal-base heram, buy polypropylene, a soldering iron. Pretends that the scheme as. Spread on the couch, watching. Choteau see.

Soldering iron on alert.

Solder all the scheme. Pipe bends to the left due to the fact that they will not be seen behind the sink. But then it was decided to close all general apron.

And

Should in fact make the floor? Necessary. Especially because the floor can be warm, right? Right. We measure the toilet seat, take pictures of the future, so you do not pierce the screws film sex. Especially because in this way we abandon the convector, who always ranked and warmed uncomfortable one at poluzhopie vossedanii for Sanitary Ware.

GVL put on the floor, prishurupivaem.

GVL put, now Heat Reflector blanketed the entire surface.

And turns the film warm floor. We connect. Picture for order history and again not to damage the wiring screws later.

more

And

It seems everything is ok, checked the floor - warm. Was covered with a film like waterproofing. Bathroom, all the same.

Close the second layer of thin GVLa pre spacing toilet seat.

GVLom closed, all we coat the rubber waterproofing. The entire surface and all the cracks where water can climb in the event of a leak.

I'm tired, I rest

Dry waterproofing - put the tiles. Put, put the toilet in place. Booth again new, low pan, the better to climb. And mixer popriyatnee (last booth mixer boss twist wet hand was impossible).

It was dark, as in the anus Negro. I do not like dark rooms, vaults. We put three evenly lamp (lamp diode). And then there's a box formed for sewerage.

Well, the sink in place.
The next step will close the quick apron all the pipes and make a "shelf" on the perimeter of the room.
Film floor, by the way, "lock" can now be - now it is self-regulated. I have similarly made kitchen furniture Heating and water - two years of normal flight. The main supply temperature sensor correctly.

While all. Thank you for your attention, your Alesha. Do not repeat others' (and, especially, their) mistakes!

Posted in [mergetime] 1412167494 [/ mergetime]
Thank you, I've finished!

PS: The wires that go to the wall - the power of the pump. Will be organized in the box before installing the apron, do not pay attention.

PPS: Sorry for the quality of the photo. Photographed, as is customary, the screwdriver :( And in general it is difficult - "report" in the process.

Tags

See also

New and interesting